Sunday, December 5, 2010

Arrival!!

It. Is. Here! Yes, this this the Lyric piece! Yes, yes. If you look at a previous post , I put the link of this song, "Cosmic Love" by Florence and the Machine. when I listen to this song, I envision a girl decayed and lost by the love she knows she can leave but won't and is stuck in the shadows. So I wanted to portray her lack of independent emotions through the gears in her chest and mechanical chest, as well as her puppet like arm and lack of 'human' part on the frontal side. I also wanted parts of the lyrics to be reflected with certain objects. If you look closely there is "the sun....then moon" and a "shadow of " a "heart". I could seriously spend pages translating but I feel I'll give too much away? Hmmm...
Anyway, listen to the song , and tell me what you think of when you listen. Every mind has its own axis.




Untitled
-mixed media

No comments:

Post a Comment