Friday, January 14, 2011

The End

No, no note that type of end. Let me explain. I have reached the end of another sketchbook. Everytime I get a new one, I collage the cover with a different theme, surrounding one of my favorite cartoon or comic. I title them my 'Sketch Diaries'. I am not sure whether or not show my first-year sketchbook, but my second-year was fantasy based and centered around the

W. I.T.C.H book series, which in turn was adapted by the Italian/French comic series under the same name, created by Elisabetta Gnone . My third and most recent cover was centered around the Gothic American manga Bizenghast by M. Alice Legrow ( one of my inspirations) and fashioned after the neoclassical era. I do enjoy collaging my covers; it's the only pleasure in finishing a book, starting anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment