Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blah

No, I'm not going to sing the song, if that's what you're thinking. Anyway, Happy November. I hope your Halloween was great (really, I do. Mine was snore-inducing), I hope you voted yesterday ( You had better), and I hope this post doesn't, well, 'blah' (not extremely optimistic on that).

This work was based off an artist trading card assignment. I did two full design, cut them up and arranged them in a odd way. I like that it's nice and dark but I still feel it needs something.
Any thoughts?
This week I'm embarking on a new assignment based off my favorite song. Too bad I don't have one-a song I mean. So far I'm thinking it'll be like my 'Control' piece, but who knows how the wind will sway ....or the bones will spill.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...idea, use several songs and combine them, much like we look at several of our thumbnails and combine them...could be extremely successful! It's about the MEANING!

    ReplyDelete